Thursday, August 4, 2011

Where She Went by Gayle Forman

Where She Went (If I Stay, #2)Where She Went by Gayle Forman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This sequel was most definitely amazing and just as emotional as the one before. I felt for Adam, he was devastated that Mia had left him without a reason why and not even fame and fun, or all the money in the world, made him happy. Mia and Adam find each other again and decided to talk about stuff. Adam has flashback from his time moping around after Mia broke up with him and how he got to where he was now. He was miserable and wanted answers but didn't dare ask because he was too mad. When he finally does... well, her answer kind of made sense.
I didn't want to cry nearly as much as in the first book but this one was sad nonetheless. Still, I thought it was stupid of Mia to leave just like that without saying anything. For the first time I got to know how Adam felt about things. He'd been worried about Mia so much. He loved her. So it was extremely sad when she left.
Still, I loved the book. And greatly recommend it.


View all my reviews


No comments: