Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Break & Odds

Spring Break is finally here! I'm so excited because I'm going to catch up with my reading and writing. For the past couple of months I've neglected my duties as a writer in Fan Fiction and I'll see if I can do something about it. Unfortunately, I have some sort of writer's block when it comes to writing my stories but I'll try to work through it but if I start writing crap then I'll take my time until my Muse is working again.
Anyways, I'm going to keep reading no matter what now that I finally bought a Nook last week for my birthday. :D
In other news, my personal Muse for my own stories has been working lately and the moment I saw the following object I began thinking about the endless possibilities. ( I know your thinking 'how can she be able to write or think about one and not the other? Well, I ask myself the same question and I haven't been able to come up with a good answer yet. That's just the way I roll.)

Scary Khopesh right? Off with the head or out with the heart if the end of the blade penetrates the chest. Very useful for hunters when hunting down Supernaturals. 

I'm thinking who would be better or more equipped to handle those blades in my stories. I mean, we're talking about Vampires and other Supernaturals here. I'm sure Dhampirs have their hands full with so many 'Monsters'.

Now daggers are way more practical and easier to hide, but in combat they seem a bit useless because you have to get close to your opponent in order to wound and that seems pretty dangerous. Unless you are really good a throwing knives.
I'm amazed by both objects and can't decided which one is better. (sigh)
Anyways, see ya. Off to try to write a bit.

No comments: