The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 2oo followers. Apparently, Liebster is a German word which means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. Isn't it great? :)
1) Each person must post 11 facts about themselves.
2) Answer 11 questions the awarder has given you, and give 11 questions for the people you’ve awarded.
3) Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4) Tell them you’ve awarded them.
5) Remember, no tag backs.
11 Facts About Me:
1. I’m a Supernatural fan and Dean Girl all the way.
2. I go to an early college .
3. Unfortunately, I’m allergic to dogs.
4. My favorite genre is Paranormal Romance.
5. My character from a book is Bones from the Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost.
6. If I had the opportunity to meet Jeaniene Frost I’d faint.
7. I love Chinese food.
8. I like Hamsters as pets.
9. I’m very good learning a language. English was the first of many I plan to learn, it only took me about a year to pick it up.
10. Dr. Pepper is the best thing out there.
11. I love jogging in the mornings.
11 People I have given the Liebster Blog Award to:
Questions that Cameo Renae asked me…
1. What’s your favorite color?
2. Do you have pets?
No, I’m allergic to dogs and cats. But I used to have a hamster.
3. What is your astrological sign?
4. What is your favorite genre to read?
Paranormal romance, Psychological thriller,
5. How many books do you read a month?
Well, before I got admitted into the early college I attend to, I used to have lots of time and would sometimes read about ten to fifteen books. Now? Hehe, between five and ten if I’m lucky.
6. Are you a writer?
Yes! I do write and I mostly stick to my favorite genre, which is YA Paranormal Romance, but I never know if it will stay YA I just go with the flow. J It’s something I started doing about four years ago as soon as I learned English.
7. Who’s your favorite author(s)?
Jeaniene Frost is my favorite. But right behind her are Sherrilyn Kenyon, Kerrelyn Sparks and Lyndsay Sands. Their writing is just amazing! And the hunks from their books… wow!
8. What’s your favorite movie?
Click, it’s hilarious and sad at the same time. Oh and Jack and Jill, too. Adam Sandler is just awesome in my opinion. I never fail to laugh.
9. If you could be in any movie, which one would you choose?
Well, since I’m a huge horror fan and comedy there really isn’t something I’d like to star in. But there’s this TV show called Supernatural, real cool BTW (It’s not just cool is the best thing out there, two guys, awesome plot and demons and angels and shit and… ahh!! Who I’m I kidding is just so awesome and I worship Eric Kripke for that!) and I’d just love to be in it. Dean and Sam are really bad ass (More than that, they’re double plus badass) and I want to be badass too. I’d definitely ask them if I could join their family business, you know, hunting monsters, saving people. J Just sayin’…
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Somewhere in Europe. Preferably close to Russia, ever since reading Vampire Academy I’ve had this thing with Russian. *grins*
11. What is your favorite snack?
Granola bars. I’m trying the whole healthy thing these days. Lol, we’ll see how long that lasts.
And here are the 11 questions that I chose for the award:
What’s your favorite show?
What do you hate shopping for?
What’s your favorite book?
Is there an actor/actress that you’re crushing on?
Who is your favorite author?
What’s your favorite music?
What’s your favorite food?
What do you prefer, book or ebook?
Estimating, how many books have you read?
Is there a place where you like to read?
In a scale of one to ten, how much do you need coffee to survive?