Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Jamie Campbell Bower as Jace Wayland in big screen





Yes, we finally have an actor who will play Jace Wayland on the big screen. Awesome. Apparantly Jamie Campbell Bower will be that lucky person. It was confirmed yesterday by Cassandra Clare herself.

It was who MTV's Hollywood Crush posted the news first, though I had no idea until I saw CC's post on Twitter and everyone was fussing about whether or not it was true. Fans wanted confirmation and all that.
In my opinion, it should have been someone else. But, yes, there's a but, it's just awesome the fact that we now have a Jace. JCB kind of looks like Jace. He has the golden boy looks and all, but he looks more like Simon to me. IDK, why. He's not buff enough to be Jace. Still, he's a great actor and hope that he portrays Jace just as beautifully as he did with that vampire from New Moon. The good thing is that Cassandra Clare is happy about it. Although, I heard that Alex Pettyfer was also offered the role of Jace. (sigh)

I guess that now they will finally start casting the rest of the gang: Simon, Isabelle, Alec, Magnus... (I'm specially waiting for Magnus because I'm a huge fan. :p). Can't wait for the film and all that.
BTW, Lily Collins was cast as Clary. I had no idea about this! Until recently.
Ginga>

No comments: